Please take 10 minutes of your time to give us feedback as to the user-friendliness of the 2011-2012 Graduate Catalog to communicate your Satisfaction or Dissatisfaction with this resource.
1. Catalog gave me Information about the University to inform me of all general services and resources.
2. Information assisted me in understanding the mission of the Graduate School.
3. Admission examinations are fair and appropriate.
4. Overall, how satisfied were you as a prospective student or end-user with the admission process from application to receiving notification of your admission status explained in the catalog?
ACADEMIC REGULATIONS5. How satisfied were you with the quality of information provided about graduate academic advisement?
6. How satisfied were you with Deadlines, Forms, Continuation, Graduation
7. How satisfied were you with Graduate Student Responsibilities?
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS8. How satisfied were you with the information provided to describe the requirements of each academic unit?
9. How satisfied were you with Course Descriptions?
10. How satisfied were you with the information provided about the Field of Study?
COMMENTS: Give any suggestions you feel will help to improve the Graduate Catalog as an information resource or make any general comments.