- Transcripts of all academic work on collegiate level, which should indicate at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA in general courses and a 3.0 cumulative GPA in nursing courses or overall average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, for unconditional admission
- GRE composite score which must include an analytical writing component.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Application fee of $10.00 (out of state residents only).
- Curriculum vitae or resume with evidence of one year of clinical nursing experience in the last five years.
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of a statistics course.
- BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- RN licensure unencumbered in the state of MS.
- A personal statement of professional goals (no more than 500 words).
- Priority consideration for admission will be given to completed applications received by January 15.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE ASU APPLICATION FOR GRADUATE ADMISSION ONLINE (You will be directed to the ASU Admissions login screen)