- Complete the ASU Application for Graduate Admission
First Time Enrollee Application
Application for Admission for Second Masters
- Transcripts of all academic work on collegiate level, which should indicate at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA in general courses and a 3.0 cumulative GPA in nursing courses or overall average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, for unconditional admission
- GRE composite score which must include an analytical writing component.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Application fee of $10.00 (out of state residents only).
- Curriculum vitae or resume with evidence of one year of clinical nursing experience in the last five years.
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of a statistics course.
- BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- RN licensure unencumbered in the state of MS.
- A personal statement of professional goals (no more than 500 words).
- Priority consideration for admission will be given to completed applications received by January 15.