The Alcorn State University School of Business offers:
Master's degrees in:
- Bachelor's degrees in:
The School of Business prepares graduates who will be well-rounded future leaders of high character, who will be competitive in the global marketplace of the 21st century.
The primary objectives of the School of Business are:
Curricula in the School of Business stress problem-solving techniques, analytical skills development and application, couched in computer utilization. A minimum of 121 hours and the passing of a comprehensive exam in business are required for graduation.
- to develop positive leadership and interpersonal skills;
- to prepare students for entry-level positions in business, government, and education, and to provide them with the background needed to strive for higher levels of responsibility in chosen aspects of their lives;
- to provide a strong foundation in the professional business areas upon which students may further develop their knowledge and abilities by pursuing post-baccalaureate studies;
- to develop economic competence to enable an individual to be a productive citizen and a wise consumer of resources, goods, and services;
- to encourage faculty involvement in research and participation in academic and professional meetings in their areas of competence;
- to engage in community outreach through entrepreneurship and small business center services.