How to Become a Vendor

Before an individual or business may use Alcorn State University's marks, formal permission must be granted through a license agreement with Strategic Marketing Affiliates.  A step-by-step guide for this purpose is located on SMA’s Getting a License website. 

If you should have any questions concerning the vendor license application, submit your questions to Strategic Marketing Affiliates at or call 317.669.0808 for assistance.



A license must be obtained for use of any ASU trademark, image, or photograph used on any product sold to the general public or to campus departments and organizations.