Guidelines for Receiving a New Gold Card
*** First-time freshmen & new transfer students
To receive your ASU Gold Card for the first time, you must present the following two printouts to the Gold Card administrator:
- Proof of Registration Complete:
Students who have completed registration must print out the complete form or have a copy of your class schedule stamped by the Cashier in the Business Office.
- Bb Pay Consent Form Option:
This form indicates whether your funds will be deposited through Bb Pay or Direct Deposit. Your name will appear on the printout indicating your choice.
*NOTE: Students who select direct deposit must bring a voided check or a letter from your banking institution with the account and routing numbers.
Bb Pay Consent Form
Follow these simple steps to complete the Bb Pay Consent Form.
- Go to www.alcorn.edu (Alcorn Homepage)
- Go to Banner Online Services
- Enter your Student ID (#A00000000)& 6-digit Password
- Click Submit
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on Registration
- Click on Bb Pay Consent Blackboard
- Please read terms
- Choose Bb Pay or Direct Deposit
*NOTE: If you choose direct deposit, you must complete a direct deposit form and provide a voided check to the gold card administrator.
"Brave Bucks" Cash Deposit Machine
There are two Phil Stations on campus where you can add funds to your Gold Card. Click here for a detailed view.
- Load Cash only to your Gold Card at Campus Union & Campus Police Station
- This machine does not give change back.
- This machine does not load Discover funds.
- Check your Gold Card balance
- Check your Flex Dollar balance
*NOTE: When the Gold Card side is loaded, funds cannot be removed.