Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the date of Commencement? Time(s)? Location?
- What time do doors open for the Commencement ceremony?
- Is there a rehearsal?
- Do my family and/or friends need tickets to attend Commencement?
- Will there be a live webcast of Commencement?
- Is there reserved seating for wheelchair guests or guests with mobility concerns?
- Is there shuttle transportation on campus?
- When can I pick up my cap and gown?
- Where do I return my cap and gown after the Commencement ceremony?
- Will photos be taken of graduates?
- Where should I park?
- Can I decorate my graduation cap?
- When will my diploma be available for pickup?
Graduates should park in the Spinks-Casem Stadium parking lot. Faculty and staff with credentials may park in the rear section of Spinks-Casem Stadium. Parking for those with a VIP parking pass will be available at the Davey L. Whitney HPER Complex. Guest parking will be available in all marked parking areas with the exception of the Davey L. Whitney HPER Complex and Spinks-Casem Stadium parking areas. Available parking areas include the Center for Ecology and Natural Resources, Willie Mae Latham Taylor Park, Extension and Research Complex, Jesse A. Morris Sr./W.C. Boykin Agricultural Science Building and the K.L. Simmons Sr. Technology Building.
Your diploma will be available following the commencement exercise until 12:00 noon. Please visit rooms 202 (Graduate Studies) and 203 (letters A – Z) in the Davey L. Whitney HPER Complex. The Office of Student Records will release your diploma upon presenting your identification card or driver’s license. We look forward to serving you as an alumnus of this great institution.