Instructional Media Center FAQ
- Who may use Audio-Visual Materials or Equipment?
- Where can I borrow and return the A-V materials?
- When can the materials be borrowed?
- What do I need to borrow materials/equipment?
- How many titles and how long can be borrowed?
- What about the Viewing Room?
- Does Media Center have reserves?
- How can I use the Listening /Viewing Station?
- What if an item is returned after the due date or is not returned?
- What if an item is damaged?
- What if an item is lost?
- Where can library charges are paid?
The Viewing Room is for classes that need to use audiovisual material or equipment. A reservation of using the Viewing Room is needed from the instructor in advance, and could be made by phone 601.877.6359 or in person. The instructor must be present with the students during the time using the Viewing Room, and finish a check out procedure at the Media Service Desk at the end of the class.
The safe return of library materials on or before the due date is the responsibility of the borrower. The rate for overdue materials is $1.00 per item per day after the due date. If the item is not returned until the end of the semester, the patron is charged the maximum overdue fine and the cost of the item. For the information of the equipment, please call 601.877.6359.