For Incoming International Students
- The students should make arrangements to take The Tuberculosis Chest X-Ray and Tuberculosis Blood Test before reporting to Alcorn State University’s campus. The results can be faxed or scanned to the proper place by faxing them to 601.877.6347 or scan them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The test results must not be older than 6 weeks old.
Generating the I-20
- The student must submit all required documents to the Office of Admissions. Once all required documents have been submitted a form will be completed by the Admissions’ Counselor to generate the I-20.
- The original copy will be mailed to the student (regular US Postal) so that the student can then make an appointment to be granted a Visa through their country. Students may request and pay for their I-20 to be mailed priority to the student’s address of choice.
- The student will request their formal school to have a transfer out form to be sent to our University. The school will either sent the form or do the transfer through SEVIS.
- The student requests a new I-20 form our University and report to the University by the date on the I-20.
- The student must present a Valid Visa and a Valid Passport upon arrival
Arrival Plan to Campus
- The students must make prior arrangement to arrive at the campus. The campus has a transportation system that can be contact for assistance. The transportation manager is Yolanda White she can be reached at 601.877.6199
Reporting to Campus
- The student must report to campus with the results of the testing
- A Valid Passport and Valid Visa
- Registration Fees
- Provide an International Student Information Form (pick up and complete from Admissions Office)