The Payroll Department operates as a unit within the Office of Human Resources Management. We are committed to providing the highest level of service to the Alcorn State University community. It is our mission to produce timely and accurate payrolls for university faculty, staff, and student employees in accordance with the University, state, and federal laws and regulations.
In addition to processing monthly and bi-monthly payroll, our primary responsibilities include:
- Execute payroll deductions as authorized by employees or legal authorities and remit to the appropriate vendor or agency.
- Respond to wage verification requests from financial institutions or governmental agencies
- Provide assistance in resolution of payroll discrepancies
- Payroll tax withholding and reporting
- Pamela Ratliff, Payroll Coordinator
- Jermonica Hedrick, Assistant Payroll Coordinator
Phone: 601-877-3721 or 601-877-3907