Summer Camps and Conferences
Welcome to the Department of Residence Life at Alcorn State University! Conference Services provides organizational assistance with housing coordination for your group or organization. We work closely with many ASU departments to provide the highest quality experience for all individuals that utilize our services.
Our goal is to provide excellent customer service for duration of your stay with us, to achieve this goal we encourage groups to submit requests as soon as possible. To begin the process, complete the Reservation Request Form and return to Summer Camp and Conference Coordinator, Ms. YaDonna Watts at email@example.com by April 27, 2018.
Housing is ONLY available for the dates listed below:
- May 27 - July 30, 2018
Albert Lott Hall - Male
Beulah Robinson Hall - Female
Requests will be granted on a first come first served basis. Due to the limited number of available spaces, requests over 50 (male) and 50 (female) will not be granted.
Conference staff will schedule check-in/check-out at the times listed below:
- 10:00am - 6:00 PM
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS
- Camp/Conference group MUST be sponsored by a department at ASU
- Minimum stay of 4 days/3 nights to reserve space
RESIDENCE HALL ACCESS
- Camp/Conference Director is responsible to securing entry cards from the Gold Card Office for staff
- Camp/Conference Director must secure cards from Gold Card Office to utilize services
- Wash - $1.50 per load
- Dry - $ 1.00 per load
- Camp/Conference Directors must make arrangements with the ASU Post Office to receive mail
- Contact Sodexo Dining Services as 601.877.4060
Modern Apartment Style Halls - Medgar Wiley Evers Heritage Village
- Double - 4 guests per suite; 2 guests per room; 1 bathroom - $35.00 per person per night
- Single - 2 guests per private suite; 1 guest per room; 1 bathroom - $45.00 per person per night
Suite Style Halls - Natchez Campus and Female Honors
- Double - 2 guests per room; 1 bathroom - $25.00 per person per night
- Single - $35.00 per person per night
Traditional Halls - Hiram Revels, John Burrus, Albert Lott, and Beulah Robinson
- 2 guests per room; Community bathroom on each wing of hallway
- Double Rate - $20.00 per person per night
- Single Rate - $30.00 per person per night
HOUSING OPTIONS WILL VARY
This manual has been developed to provide groups and individuals with information regarding Conference Services operations, policies and procedures. This manual outlines the policies and procedures at Alcorn State University as they pertain to Conference Services.