Office of Alumni Affairs
Our mission is to serve as an effective liaison that fosters and enhances a mutually beneficial relationship and communication between Alcorn State University and the Alcorn State University National Alumni Association and friends by providing engaging programs, services, events, and initiatives that support the University’s mission of lifelong learning, research, and service for diverse constituencies and that encourage investment in and support of the University.
Once an Alcornite, Always an Alcornite
Beneath the shade of giant trees, Alcorn is where you gained the knowledge and character that formed the foundation for the rest of your life. Make that lifelong tie more tangible by joining the Alcorn State University Alumni Association. As a member, you can:
- Show how proud you are of your University and your education.
- Reconnect with classmates at reunions, homecoming, and other activities.
- Meet fellow alumni who live in your area. With more than 25,000 living alumni, Alcorn offers a broad base for networking.
- Speak up at the annual Mid-Winter Conference about the future of your Alumni Association and your University.
- Support current students with scholarships through your contributions to the Annual Fund.
- Add value to your degree. National rankings are based in part on the size of a university’s alumni association, so the more members we have, the better the ranking for your alma mater.
- Give back to the University that has given you so much.