Welcome to the Department of Residence Life
On behalf of the entire Residence Life Team, WELCOME HOME!!!! We are glad that you have decided to live on campus and are looking forward to a FANTASTIC year! Our goal is to provide students with a pleasant and comfortable living environment where life outside of the classroom encourages and supports the academic mission of the University. We are confident that your on campus living experience will be an exciting and enjoyable aspect of your college years.
The diverse Alcorn student population fosters unique opportunities for students to LEARN, LEAD and GROW! We encourage you to get INVOLVED today!
Secure your Spring 2023 Housing Accommodations!Brave Family, have you prepared for the Spring 2023 semester? Get ahead now by scheduling a meeting with your Academic and Financial Aid Advisors today. Once you have added your classes, completed your FAFSA and accepted your financial aid award login to your Banner Online Account (https://selfserve.alcorn.edu) to complete registration by paying for classes.
To secure your housing for Spring 2023 you must have complete registration prior to move-in. If you need assistance, follow the steps below to complete registration before leaving for the winter break or speak with your residence hall staff.
- Go to www.alcorn.edu
- Banner Online Services
- Enter User ID and PIN
- Student Services & Financial Aid
- Course Enrollment and Registration
- Complete Registration Using Available Funds:
- Register Using Financial Aid (select if you have financial aid)
- Register Using Credit/Web Check Funds (select if using credit card/check)
- Select Term (Spring 2023)
- Housing Assessment (On or Off Campus)
- Summary of Charges/Summary of Funds/Total
- Check Box – “I Accept to apply funds towards registration”
- Registration /Gold Card Deposit Receipt