Welcome to the Department of Residence Life
On behalf of the entire Residence Life Team, WELCOME HOME!!!! We are glad that you have decided to live on campus and are looking forward to a FANTASTIC year! Our goal is to provide students with a pleasant and comfortable living environment where life outside of the classroom encourages and supports the academic mission of the University. We are confident that your on campus living experience will be an exciting and enjoyable aspect of your college years.
The diverse Alcorn student population fosters unique opportunities for students to LEARN, LEAD and GROW! We encourage you to get INVOLVED today!
We can't wait to see you!
Here's Your Spring 2022 Move-In Information
Residence Halls open to All Students
(All Residence Halls)
Saturday, January 15, 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 16, 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Monday, January 17, 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Review the Brave Start 2.0 memo and closely monitor the University’ website for COVID-19 variants updates.
- We are requesting residents self-isolate prior to returning to Alcorn.
- Residents will only be allowed to bring two people with them to assist with move-in.
- Masks are required in the residence halls.
- Residents must provide proof of completed registration.
- Go to www.alcorn.edu
- Banner Online Services
- Enter User ID and PIN
- Student Services & Financial Aid
- Course Enrollment and Registration
- Complete Registration Using Available Funds:
- Register Using Financial Aid (select if you have financial aid)
- Register Using Credit/Web Check Funds (select if using credit card/check)
- Select Term (Spring 2022)
- Housing Assessment (On or Off Campus)
- Summary of Charges/Summary of Funds/Total
- Check Box – “I Accept to apply funds towards registration”
- Registration /Gold Card Deposit Receipt