Mississippi State Department of Health
HOTLINE: 877.978.6453 | Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F
- What is COVID-19, Coronavirus?
- How does Coronavirus Spread?
- What are the Symptoms?
- What should I do if I have symptoms?
- How Can You Protect Yourself?
- Have any cases of coronavirus been confirmed in Mississippi?
- Am I required to tell anyone if I test positive for COVID-19?
- Is the University closed?
- Am I required to go home for Spring Break and Extended Spring Break?
- What are resident students to do about returning to campus?
- If you are unable to leave campus, please be aware of the following:
- What is the status of my classes?
- How is the University keeping facilities clean and disinfected?
- What if I have a previously scheduled university event?
- What is Social Distancing?
- I am scheduled to travel for the University, what am I to do?
- What if I am an individual with an Existing/Underlying Health Condition?
- My child’s school is closing, what am I to do?
- What about campus operations?
- What happens when an employee is sick?
- I am feeling anxiety about this situation, are there resources to assist me?