The Natchez Campus
Alcorn’s Natchez campus offers the convenient opportunity to develop your knowledge and character close to home under the guidance of expert faculty who are personally interested in each student’s success. Become a member of our Natchez family and benefit from these resources:
- School of Nursing The Natchez campus is home base for the School of Nursing, offering associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs plus post-master’s certificate programs.
- School of Business The school offers undergraduate programs in accounting and business administration as well as both traditional and online M.B.A. programs.
- ASU Clinic The Family Clinic provides healthcare services to students, faculty, staff, and residents of the surrounding communities.
- Natchez Library Learning Resource Center The NLLRC offers general library and learning services as well as specialized support for nursing and business students.
- Natchez Residence Life. Completed in 1998, the Natchez Residence Hall Complex is home to 116 students. The main building contains the director’s office, guest lobby, kitchen area, computer lab, and laundry facilities. The two connecting buildings are the individual residence halls for men and women. The Student Nursing Hall houses both Co-Lin and Alcorn State students. All buildings are key-accessible and securely monitored 24 hours a day.