Below are resources to help you learn and education yourself about mental health and well-being. The links below are not to serve as a substitute for speaking to your doctor or a mental health professional. Please feel free to contact Counseling Services on campus if you have any questions.
Hotlines and Warmlines
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Dial 988 or Text 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for 24/7 crisis support.
- National Suicide Prevention Deaf and Hard of Hearing Hotline: Access 24/7 video relay service by dialing 800-273-8255 (TTY 800-799-4889).
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline: Call 800-273-8255 from 1pm – 9pm for support, information, or help finding resources.
- Friendship Line: Call 888-670-1360 for 24/7 support if you are 60 years or older or an adult living with disabilities.
- National Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, text 838255
- SAMHSA National Helpline: Call 800-662-HELP for 24/7 information and referrals in English and Spanish.
- California Warm Peer Line: Call 855-845-7415 for 24/7 for non-emergency support to talk to a peer counselor with lived experience.
Adjusting to College
Apps / Podcasts
COVID-19 (Coping and General Wellness)