Alumna Kennedi Bowman accepts internship with AutoZone

Alcorn State University graduate Kennedi Bowman has landed an AutoZone internship. It is the largest auto parts and accessories company in the United States.

Bowman earned a bachelor's degree in mass communications in 2021. She will begin her work at the company's Memphis, Tennessee headquarters.

Bowman will shadow the company's mobile manager in the eCommerce and Marketing department. The 10-week internship begins in June.

AutoZone designed its internship program to give participants a challenging, hands-on experience in the corporate retail industry. The company offers opportunities in various departments that support their stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Brazil.

Securing this internship is exciting for Bowman. She looks forward to the journey ahead.

"I'm very excited to intern with this company," said Bowman. "This is my first internship, and I am grateful for this opportunity."

The opportunity allows Bowman to add more knowledge in marketing to her skillset.

"I strive to become a well-rounded professional. I enjoy learning, especially about marketing. I want to gain as much experience as possible. I am excited to see how I can be an asset to this company."

Bowman believes that her experience with the company will lead her to her purpose.

"I'm discovering my purpose in life. This internship will give me real-world experience on that path."