Skip to content
Reporting an Emergencyiamalcorndev2023-09-13T15:46:36+00:00
How to Report an Emergency
- Remain calm; do not panic.
- Contact the appropriate Campus Police department:
- Main Campus Police department at 601-877-3000 or ext. 3000
- Natchez Campus Police 601-304-4384 or ext. 4384
- Give your:
- telephone number
- Give clear and accurate information.
- Be prepared to supply information, including:
- suspect and vehicle description
- direction of travel
- sequence of events
- DON’T HANG UP!! – Follow the instructions of the dispatcher.