The Office of Athletic Business manages the financial aspects of the Department of Athletics and ticket management in accordance with the University, SWAC and NCAA regulations, policies and procedures. This office assists with the oversight of athletic and special events held on the campus of Alcorn State University.
Alcorn State University football season tickets are on sale now for the 2017 season. This year, the game day experience will be improved with additional paved parking and a functional RV lot with water, electricity and dumping conveniences.
Go to Ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets and to view available seating. You may also order directly with the Office of Athletics Business. If you desire to choose your own seats, you must order via Ticketmaster.com.
- $10.00 mailing fee will apply to all orders
- Orders will not be mailed if placed within 10 days of each event
- Orders placed for "will call pick up only" will not be assessed a fee
2017 Individual Football Tickets - ORDER ONLINE | Ticket Quick Clicks - Closed)
Hours of Operation
The Office of Athletic Business is located on the 2nd floor of the Walter Washington Administration/Classroom Building. The hours of operation are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
Alcorn State University Ticket Office
1000 ASU Drive #509
Lorman, MS 39096
Automated Phone Information
Ticket Mailing Policy
- Tickets are mailed up to ten (10) days out from an event. Ticket orders within ten (10) days of an event must be picked up at the Will Call window prior to the game.
- The Will Call window opens two (2) hours prior to each game for football, an hour and a half prior to men's basketball, and one (1) hour prior to women's basketball.
- The ASU Ticket Office accepts cash, checks, or credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, & American Express).
- Checks should be made payable to "Alcorn State University".
- All information on this site is subject to change without prior notice.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted.