The Office of Athletic Business manages the financial aspects of the Department of Athletics and ticket management in accordance with the University, SWAC and NCAA regulations, policies and procedures. This office assists with the oversight of athletic and special events held on the campus of Alcorn State University.
Alcorn State University football season tickets are on sale now for the 2018 season. We currently have a functional RV lot with water, electricity and dumping conveniences. This year, the game day experience will be improved with additional paved parking later in the season.
Please place your ticket orders via ImpactTickets.com.
The Athletics Business (Ticket Office) has migrated to ImpactTickets to handle all home events on campus. Your tickets will be available to you electronically. You may print and present your tickets at the game for entry. Fans will have the option to present their paper tickets at the gate or their mobile devices. Lost tickets will be easily retrievable with your email address. Tickets only scan once, so be careful and protect your purchases.
You will receive an email from ImpactTickets.
Select “Forgot Password”
Log in to view/print your tickets
ImpactTickets provides an affordable, speedy service at a low cost to our customers. Fans are encouraged to make their purchases online. The cost to our customers is much less than our previous provider.
Effective September 1, 2018, our transition phase will be completed. Printed tickets from our office (home events) will be assessed a $5.00 fee after September 1, 2018.
Parking passes will be mailed as usual.
- $10.00 mailing fee will apply to all orders
- Orders will not be mailed if placed within 10 days of each event
- Orders placed for "will call pick up only" will not be assessed a fee
Hours of Operation
The Office of Athletic Business is located on the 2nd floor of the Walter Washington Administration/Classroom Building. The hours of operation are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
Alcorn State University Ticket Office
1000 ASU Drive #509
Lorman, MS 39096
Automated Phone Information
Will Call (Game Day)
- The Will Call window opens two (2) hours prior to each game for football, an hour and a half prior to men's basketball, and one (1) hour prior to women's basketball.
- The ASU Ticket Office accepts cash, checks, or credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, & American Express).
- Checks should be made payable to "Alcorn State University".
- All information on this site is subject to change without prior notice.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted.