Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

Danielle Hall.jpg

Danielle Hall, Class of 2010

I always prefer to ask questions. In my opinion, being inquisitive should be a trait for everyone to have because how would we know anything if we don't ask questions. I have always valued the ability to ask questions and research things instead of settling for what I think I know or what I have heard from others.

Jo Clark.jpg

Johnlyn Clark, Class of 2010

I ask a vast amount of questions. I believe questions are the best way to gain deeper insights and develop more innovative solutions.

J. Lake.jpg

Jerrilyn Lake, Class of 2011

I always ask "too many" questions!! I'm a very inquisitive person and I'm always seeking the truth. If I don't know something, I ask enough questions to bring me enough understanding about whatever I'm unsure about.

NuNu Pickens.jpg

Ralencia Pickens, Class of 2011

I go off of what I know. If what I know is not good enough, I'm going to ask questions until it helps what I already know!

Seaun Bishop.jpg

Shaun Bishop, Class of 2011

I ask questions because I like to know as much as I can so I don't have to wonder later. If I don't know or if I'm unsure of something, I ask questions. Often times, that question leads to another question, but that's all a part of knowing.