Getting Your First Gold Card
Guidelines for Receiving a New Gold Card
*** First-time freshmen & new transfer students
To receive your ASU Gold Card for the first time, you must present the following two printouts to the Gold Card administrator:
- Proof of Registration Complete:
Students who have completed registration must print out the complete form and submit to the Gold Card administrator.
- A valid driver's license, state ID, or Passport:
"Brave Bucks" Cash Deposit Machine
There are two Phil Stations on campus where you can add funds to your Gold Card.
- Load Cash only to your Gold Card at Campus Union & Campus Police Station
- This machine does not give change back.
- Check your Gold Card balance
- Check your Flex Dollar balance
*NOTE: When the Gold Card side is loaded, funds cannot be removed.