Getting Your First Gold Card
Guidelines for Receiving a New Gold Card
*** First-time freshmen & new transfer students
To receive your ASU Gold Card for the first time, you must present the following two printouts to the Gold Card administrator:
- Proof of Registration Complete:
Students who have completed registration must print out the complete form or have a copy of your class schedule stamped by the Cashier in the Business Office.
- Bb Pay Consent Form Option:
This form indicates whether your funds will be deposited through Bb Pay or Direct Deposit. Your name will appear on the printout indicating your choice.
*NOTE: Students who select direct deposit must bring a voided check or a letter from your banking institution with the account and routing numbers.
Bb Pay Consent Form
Follow these simple steps to complete the Bb Pay Consent Form.
- Go to www.alcorn.edu (Alcorn Homepage)
- Go to Banner Online Services
- Enter your Student ID (#A00000000)& 6-digit Password
- Click Submit
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on Registration
- Click on Bb Pay Consent Blackboard
- Please read terms
- Choose Bb Pay or Direct Deposit
*NOTE: If you choose direct deposit, you must complete a direct deposit form and provide a voided check to the gold card administrator.
"Brave Bucks" Cash Deposit Machine
There are two Phil Stations on campus where you can add funds to your Gold Card.
- Load Cash only to your Gold Card at Campus Union & Campus Police Station
- This machine does not give change back.
- This machine does not load Discover funds.
- Check your Gold Card balance
- Check your Flex Dollar balance
*NOTE: When the Gold Card side is loaded, funds cannot be removed.