Life made easier…
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work-Life Services from Humana is here for You and Your Household Members
Alcorn State University offers Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work-Life Services to employees and their household members. We know that everyone needs help with life’s challenges and daily demands from time to time. That’s why we offer a wide range of benefits and services to meet your diverse needs at home and at work and to help you cope with and manage life events.
We are partnering with Humana to provide you and your household members with confidential benefits, at no cost to you.
Services for employees:
Employees can call the EAP and Work-Life program to receive guidance and assistance with family issues, finding child and adult care, workplace concerns, legal and financial issues, stress, health and wellness, and any other issues that concern them. The program offers personal, confidential guidance, coaching and counseling for all Alcorn State University employees and their household members.
- Flexible options that include EAP counseling sessions in-person and/or over the telephone
- Access to EAP and Work-Life professionals who can assist with issues across disciplines, collaborating to address your concerns and help to solve your personal and work issues efficiently Access to LifeCoaches who can help you reach your own personal goals
- Customized referrals and educational materials with verification of availability and vacancy
- EAP App that includes discounted offerings like Talkspace online therapy
- Dedicated website offering expert articles, assessments, resource finders, interactive tools, checklists, podcasts, and webinars
Services are confidential and available to Alcorn State University employees and your household members 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Telephonic Access: 1-866-440-6556
Online Access – https://humana.com/eap – Username: alcorn Password: alcorn
Alcorn State University assumes all costs for use of the EAP and Work-Life Services for you and your household members (only under ASU plan). If additional assistance is necessary, referrals will take into account your preferences, medical plan, and financial circumstances. (Please refer to your insurance plan booklet or Human Resources for specific plan provisions.)