Any student who desires to withdraw from the university must adhere to the Satisfactory Academic Progression (SAP) policy. Additionally, students receiving federal student loans (Direct Subsidized Loan, Direct Unsubsidized Loan, and Direct PLUS Loan for Graduate and Professional Students) must complete the Online Student Exit Loan Counseling Requirement. If a student withdraws from ALL courses before more than 60% of the time has elapsed in the semester, it will be determined if he/she “earned” all financial aid received from federal programs. If the student did not earn the aforementioned aid, he/she will be informed of the amount that must be repaid and of the options for repayment. The student must submit an application for readmission if he/she plans to re-enroll. Failure to comply with this regulation will result in the recording of failing grades in all courses for which the student is registered and the losing of any refund of fees to which he/she may otherwise be entitled.

Begin the Withdrawal Process