Department of Agriculture
Today, agriculture and agribusiness are global industries requiring cutting-edge technologies, scientific knowledge, sound economic and business principles, and environmental management. Prepare for an agricultural career in government or the private sector with one of our three bachelor’s degree programs:
- Agricultural Economics. Learn how to apply economic theory to real-life situations that affect how food is grown, bought, and sold. An international agriculture option is available.
Agricultural Economics Brochure
- Agribusiness Management. Study how the principles of economics, management, finance, and marketing come into play in modern agricultural businesses.
- Agricultural Sciences. Choose your emphasis as you focus on the science behind agriculture: plant and soil science, animal science, forestry, general agriculture, agricultural education, veterinary science, or environmental science.
Continue your education with a master of science degree in agriculture, with an option to focus on agronomy, animal science, or agricultural economics. We also offer a master’s degree in secondary education with an agricultural education endorsement.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
- Agricultural Economics
- International Agriculture Option
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural Sciences
- Plant and Soil Science Emphasis
- Animal Science Emphasis
- Forestry Emphasis
- General Agriculture Emphasis
- Agricultural Education Emphasis
- Veterinary Science Emphasis
- Environmental Science Emphasis
MASTER OF SCIENCE
- Agronomy Option
- Animal Science Option (thesis track, only)
- Agriculture – Agricultural Economics Option
- Secondary Education – Agricultural Education Endorsement