- understanding academic policies and regulations of the university;
- exploring career and educational options;
- identifying reasons and solutions for academic problems;
- monitoring and evaluating educational progress; and
- maintaining records of students' progress and transfer to major areas.
Location: All Advisors' office are in Lanier Hall on the 2nd Floor
Dr. LaTricia Jackson - (A-B) Volleyball
Ms. Wanda Stanwood - (E, F, L, P) Track & Cross Country (MW)
Mr. Bradford Shedrick - (G, I, R, X, Y) Golf (MW)
Mrs. Carolyn Smith - (H, J, W) Baseball; Women's Basketball
Mr. Roderck Martin - ( C-D, Q, V, Z) Soccer; Softball
Ms. Addie Davis - (K, M, N, O) Men's Basketball; Tennis (MW)
Mr. Roy Burr - (S, T, U) Football
NOTE: If your academic advisor is not available, you may consult with any other advisor.