- understanding academic policies and regulations of the university;
- exploring career and educational options;
- identifying reasons and solutions for academic problems;
- monitoring and evaluating educational progress; and
- maintaining records of students' progress and transfer to major areas.
Location: All Advisors' office are in Lanier Hall on the 2nd FloorDr. LaTricia Jackson - (A-B) Volleyball
Ms. Wanda Stanwood - (E,F,L,P) Track & Cross Country (MW)
Mrs. Carolyn Smith - (H,J,W,Y) Baseball; Women's Basketball
Mr. Roderck Martin - (I,G,Q,V,X,Z); Soccer; Golf (MW)
Ms. Addie Davis - (K,M,N,O) Men's Basketball; Tennis (MW)
NOTE: If your academic advisor is not available, you may consult with any other advisor.