- Program Goals (PGs):
- Graduates will be knowledgeable in the concepts and language of the functional areas of business with a focus in the study of accounting.
- Graduates will be effective oral and written communicators.
- Graduates will be critical and analytical thinkers.
- Graduates will be able to integrate business knowledge to develop solutions to business challenges.
- Student Learning Objectives (SLOs):
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic concepts and principles of business by correctly answering questions in the areas of accounting, business law, economics, ethics, finance, information technology/systems, international business, management, marketing and quantitative methods.
- Produce business oriented written and oral presentations using personal productivity software and presentation tools.
- Demonstrate critical thought and analysis by articulating solutions to business challenges through the application of integrated business knowledge.
- Appreciate ethical and legal constructs and situations in business environments.
- Understand the global implications of contemporary business.
Dr. Benedict Udemgba, Professor & Interim Dean
Phone: (601) 877-2422
Ms. Angela W. Wynn, Administrative Assistant
E-mail: email@example.comPhone: (601) 877-6450