The mission of the Computer Lab is to support students, faculty and staff in all academic programs by providing internet access to technical resources.
The Computer Lab has 30 workstations and three printers. Twelve additional computers are adjacent to the computer lab for students, faculty, and staff. Students are asked to limit their printing to 25 pages per session. The Computer Lab is located on the second floor of the library.
- A valid Gold Card is required
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited.
- Cell phone usage is discouraged.
- Information can be saved using email, flash drive or it can be printed.
Malvin Williams, Jr., Webpage Developer / Computer Lab Proctor
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- The computer lab closes 15 minutes before the library is scheduled to close.